Thursday 26 November 2015

Pregnancy without menstruation for 25 years of marriage, Testimonies of people God had healed.. Read and share yours




HEALING OF HIV
For two years, i have been carrying the stigma of being an HIV patient and this has stagnated me as i could not get a job. it got so bad that i was denied of two jobs due to my status then. when i was invited to a church last month, i came excitedly believing God to deliver me from this shame and stigma.i took part in Believers foundation school and water baptism, After the water baptism exercise, i went for another test and discovered my status has changed .The God Almighty showed up and healed me of HIV.... My Name is B.J......more stories after cut





BARRENNESS TURNED TO PREGNANCY
Lats year November 2014 , i got married and have been trusting God for fruit of the womb but to no avail. we visited several Churches and prayer houses. A doctor concluded that my Husband had low sperm count which made it impossible for us to have a child, This pronouncement left us confused . It was in this state of confusion that somebody asked me to come to God in prayers after that we came to a church and that day was a covenant day of fruitfulness service and Anointing Oil was administered, i was anointed and the following time i went for another pregnancy test i was confirmed PREGNANT. Praise God...... My Name is Dorathy ubang


PREGNANCY WITHOUT MENSTRUATING FOR 25 YEARS  
I was married for 25 years an no child due to since the day i married my mensuration stopped we have tried everything, have gone places not to be mentioned but no result, i have seen things i had met people you only hear in the ears, have done lost of devilish sacrifices still no way. till i turned to the creator of Heavens and the Earth. there was Holy Ghost service in RCCG that was conducted in Lagos Nigeria,West Africa on that faithful day God had mercy on me. to my surprise without still seeing my Menstruation i conceived and bore TWINS..... My Name is Lilian



MIRACLE PROMOTION
I was Last Promoted to an Assistant Director in 2009. shortly after the devil painted a picture that i will never cross this line. after two failed attempts, i knew i needed God's intervention, this became my major prayer points at every shilo event. Finally. God told me that my case was settled even though my faith was lifted. nevertheless i did not stop including it as part of my prayers points. after the promotion exams last year October i came out laughing at myself because of the simple question i could not answer. despite this i still had peace and declared that God will change the mood of the examination to favour me. today i give God all the glory because i have been promoted to the position  of deputy Director... My Name is Oliver Timothy

No comments: